Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Let the countdown begin!

It's week 32, and we have 8 to go until the anticipated due date.... Really 7 because with me taking insulin I won't go past week 39 (found that out yesterday!)

Well, other than gestational diabetes treated with insulin... I'm doing great. I feel really good. I am starting to get tired more easily, feet swell more, and I can't wear my wedding ring, but other than that, ha, things are good. Trying to sleep is my main challenge lately. Might as well not get used to consecutive hours of sleep, I hear that changes permanently when the baby gets here anyway!

Miles is doing good. He is in the 50th percentile for growth. At week 32 he is weighing in at 4 lbs and 11 oz. Brent and I were a little puzzled that last week he was only 3 lbs 14 oz. A pretty big growth spurth over a week, or so we thought. But, the doctor has assured us that is about average. So we're trying NOT to worry! We go to the doctor now every week, so the doctor will be able to keep a real close eye on him.

When we saw Miles yesterday on the sonogram he was holding his feet with his hands up near his face. Here are a few little pictures. I have a picture framed on my desk. I just love looking at this little man!

 See how he keeps that hand up by his face!

Got that little mouth open!


No comments:

Post a Comment