I had a great Valentine's Day!
I'd venture to say that we each have our own idea of what would make a good Valentine's date. For our first Valentine's date together, Brent and I had lunch at the Wendy's in Oxford. So last night we made our way back there, sitting at the same table we sat at 9 years ago (in 2002). Apparently, that's not the Valentine's date hotspot (HA) so we were the only ones in there. I don't care, it was fun! Brent and I had a good laugh... of all the Valentine's days we've spent together... the first one is really the only one we both could remember! It just goes to show that it really is the small things in life that mean the most!
In addition, we had a doctor appointment and got to see our little man! We are in week 31, yes that means 9 more to go!!!! Miles is weighing in the 43.8 percentile at 3 lbs 14 oz. The insulin is the smallest dose I can take and thank God it's just right! So I didn't have to undergo any changes in the dosages. Here is a picture we got from yesterday. I thought it was neat. You can see Miles has his eyes open. So cool! :) Oh, and my family is throwing us a shower this weekend. I'm so excited. I'll try to do better about pictures, but don't hold your breath. I can't even keep up with my keys these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment