Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rolleeee Polleeee

Hey, It's my blog I can spell it however I want ;)
Friday morning, I got ready for work a little early and I was playing with Miles in the floor. I watched him get soooo close to rolling over a few times. He just couldn't figure that arm thing out. So I called Brent and shared in my excitement telling him... he is soooo close! So that evening we went as a family out to eat... when we got home we decided we'd lay in the floor with him and see if we couldn't get him to go on and roll over. I asked Brent if he'd grab the camera in case he rolled over.. we'd be able to film it! No sooner than he left the room Miles started rocking and sure enough... HE ROLLED OVER! Brent missed it b/c he was getting the camera! I was so excited that my cheering startled Miles. I felt awful that Brent missed it, but we had the camera and we're able to film a bunch of his little roll over performances! He showed out for Brent when he got back in there! Yay for this milestone 9-16-11, our first roll-over! The best is yet to come! Enjoy this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment