When you ask parents of an infant "what's new" be ready!!! There is always something new as time flies by so fast!
Miles is one of the most beautiful things I've ever laid my eyes on, him and his daddy :) He is such a happy little man. He has the most contagious giggle! Everything he sees he grabs for and wants to instantly put it right in his mouth. My poor phone! It is usually his object of choice.
We have not rolled over yet, BUT he is very close. If he could figure out what to do with the arm under him he'd be golden! I keep the video function on my cell phone on standby in anticipation that it is going to happen any minute! Yesterday, Brent and I laid in the floor with him and tried so hard to get him to roll over. We were acting goofy and had toys strung from one side of his nursery to the other. When it was something he wanted he would try for a minute to get to it, then he'd give up like "ah, I didn't want it anyway." I think he gets that from his mama!
Being away from him so much everyday has NOT gotten easier. The worst part of my day is leaving him in the mornings.
A few stats... Miles is still wearing a size 2 diaper. He is mostly in 3-6 or 6 month clothes. He can still wear some 3 stuff, but not many. His Aunt Jackie makes sure he stays stylish! She gave him some adorable stuff from Children's Place. My momma makes sure that he is ready for game day, and keeps us stocked up on Ole Miss attire! Brent usually dresses Miles in the mornings. Sometimes I'll ask him to put something specific on him, but for the most part he is dressed by daddy!
Miles eats solid foods once a day. He LOVES all kind of baby food. You cannot feed him fast enough! He makes me so nervous that I get it all over his face and his bib. He is still constipated and we have tried everything! Right now he is getting milk of magnesium (gag!) Oh, but a cute thing he does... When he sees his bottle he recognizes it and opens his mouth and leans as hard as he can in the direction of the bottle. If you aren't ready to feed him you better not let him see that bottle, it will make him mad!
I call Miles--Monkey! Monkey loves to watch cartoons. His favorite is a show called Bubble Guppies... It never fails he will laugh and smile at the sight of that show. Thankfully, it is a cute little show and I don't mind watching it over and over with him! For him, I'd do anything (and so would his daddy).. but let's not tell him that right now!
**I'll do a seperate post with Cory and Kim's wedding trip!**
No comments:
Post a Comment