I cannot believe I let so much time lapse between blog posts! I have really missed blogging. The past year has been so much fun. I wish I would have kept up better so that I could look back at the year and catch up myself!
I am going to post some of our Valentine photo session pictures! Miles and I had fun doing it. I took probably 88 pictures and he was mostly cooperative. Out of all those pictures I only managed to get a few that I really liked. I dressed him cute from the waist up... the bottom was bare! It's potty training season at our house. I am happy to report that we are about 90% potty trained wearing diapers at nap and night night.
Miles loves birthdays! He always wants cake with candles for him to blow out as we sing Happy Birthday to Miles. WHY NOT! We had cupcakes for Valentine's Day and changed the song to Happy Valentine's Day to Miles. I asked him what he wanted for his upcoming THIRD birthday, I cannot even wrap my mind around how fast they've gone by, and he said he wanted CAKE! I'm getting off easy!
My little momma's boy is quickly evolving into daddy's boy. He's in love with any sport that has a ball, fishing, hunting, duck dynasty, cars, and OUTSIDE! He does let mommy do all those things with him right now, but I have a feeling it won't be long before he'll just ask for daddy.
Without further a due: PICTURES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment