Thursday, March 1, 2012

10 Months...

Well, I've almost done it again. Miles will be 11 months in 10 short days and I haven't even posted about his 10th month. I hope I don't get 10 and 11 all mixed up.

Miles got to spend 2 fridays with my parents, Gramma and Grandpa. They came up and stayed with him all day. I'm not sure who was spoiled more... them or him! It could be a tie. I am so grateful they had that opportunity to have uninterrupted grandparent time with him!

*Our sweet baby boy is crawling fast as lightning.
*Has gotten to where he does NOT want baby food. He wants the real thing, like we're eating, and he wants to hold the spoon/fork/food in his hands!
*Oh my, at the fits he throws when you take something away from him. He can be such a brat! We just sit there and look at him. One day he was throwing a fit... as I'm giving him the mommy stare, he stops and starts laughing at me! I had to smile!
*Happy, happy baby. Miles is so happy almost all of the time. He is like Brent and gets tickled so easy at almost anything. Brent was saying "pen" one day and he thought it was hilarious. For a few days he'd laugh anytime Brent said it. (btw... had to be Brent saying it.)
*The sippy cup cannot sit on his highchair table, once he's done with it he wants it out of his face. He takes it and throws it in the floor. How
*Sleeping through the night is not happening often enough. I think it is still a combo of separation anxiety and teething. Usually I can cuddle with him and he's back out within a few minutes of my picking him up. I won't complain b/c I dearly love those moments where time seems to stand still as I rock my sweet baby. No one is there to distract him or me from our time together.
*Socialite! Miles loves other children. He does good in the nursery and likes to watch and play with other children. I think, think, sharing is going t be an issue... being that when mommy or daddy play with a toy he sntaches it away from us... sometimes he plays with it and sometimes he just doesn't want us to play with it! (smh)

I'm sure I've forgotten something, but hopefully I'll remember for my 11th month post! Then I guess once he gets a year old I'll have to pick a couple of themes for a few days a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment